Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Woodlot restaurant
Cuisine: American, Canadian, Comfort Food, Fusion, Seafood, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
- Romantic Dining: "Very limited service means you will be doted on. Do make reservations in advance to avoid looking like a chump."
- Farm to Table: "Woodlot works as a bakery with a wood-burning oven right in house until 3pm. Do we even need to tell you to buy breakfast for tomorrow?"
- Homestyle: "When your body is screaming out for carbs, a visit with Woodlot's homemade bread basket will definitely make you feel happier. If money can't buy happiness, this bread certainly can."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A loft space that overlooks a wood-fired oven is just perfect to fire up some romance.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: It was a garage, it was a bar, it was a restaurant, but Woodlot has consistently been farm-to-table fantastic.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Woodlot subscribes to local, unprocessed ingredients and yet can still make food that feels comforting.