Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Liberty Group
Type: Art & Culture, City, Historic Sites, Local Picks, Sightseeing, Uniquely Here
- Daily 9:30am-5pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult CAD25; Senior (60+) CAD20; Child (14-17) CAD20; Child (4-13) CAD15;
Parking CAD3 - CAD9
- The Annex's Best Attractions & Activities: "Runners love going from the Annex to Casa Loma for a 5K jog with plenty of scenery."
- Historic Sites: "Oenophiles will love a tour of the castle's 1,800 bottle wine cellar."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Sightseeing: "Special events throughout the month include brunches on special occasions, such as Valentine's Day or Father's Day. For not much more than the price of admission you can get live entertainment and great food. Check the Casa Loma events page for more details."
- Best for The Annex's Best Attractions & Activities Because: This may not be directly in the Annex, but it is close enough. Plus, it is a castle.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Whether or not you believe in Prince or Princess Charming, at least there is a castle for you in Toronto.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The architecture inside is beautiful; the gardens outside are alluring. Most importantly, it is a castle in a Canadian city.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Toronto has threatened to tear down this house on the hill multiple times. It still stands, one of the few relics of its time.