Also Featured In
Distillery Historic District
Type: Architecture, Art & Culture, Breweries and Distilleries, Day Trips, Editor's Picks, Family Friendly, Food & Wine, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter, Sightseeing, Uniquely Here
- Free Things to Do: "The Christmas market every year is a must, with a giant tree, an outdoor market and enough holiday spirit to win over the most dedicated Scrooge. And hey, it's always free to browse."
- Historic Sites: "The Distillery has events all through the year that make it the enticing place that it is. Look through their various social media channels for details on everything from a food truck fair to farmer's markets."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The Christmas market every year is a must, with a giant tree, an outdoor market and enough holiday spirit to win over the most dedicated Scrooge."
- Sightseeing: "The Distillery Historic District still maintains some of its alcohol-producing roots. Ontario Spring Water Sake Company opened eastern North America's first sake brewery onsite in 2011, featuring a tasting bar where you can sample the company's products. Also, Mill Street Brewery produces some great beers and operates a pub in the district."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The distillery offers a unique history of Toronto and is truly one-of-a-kind. Walking through feels like visiting a free outdoor art gallery.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: From a charming Christmas market to the fantastic outdoor patios, the Distillery District is historical fun.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Be distilled my heart. The distillery offers a unique history of Toronto and it truly is one-of-a-kind.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Victorian era buildings make this part of Toronto feel a little slower than the rest. Take a deep breath and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience.