Also Featured In
St. Lawrence Market
Type: Food / Gourmet Stores, Gift Stores, Markets, Public Markets, Specialty Shops
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Everything needed for a great picnic can be found at the market. Bring a cooler, visit the market vendors and head out to Toronto Island for the perfect picnic spot."
- Best Shopping: "If you can go during the week, do so. You won't miss the Saturday crowd."
- Gourmet Stores: "Come in the morning and nosh on a peameal bacon sandwich at the Carousel Bakery, which is a Toronto institution in itself. You'll see."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Antiques, collectables and fresh flowers. But let's be honest, you're really there for the food.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: St. Lawrence Market has all the food you have ever craved under one roof.
- Best for Gourmet Stores Because: This is the mecca of Toronto foodie experiences. It wouldn't be hard to spend an entire day eating your way through the market.