Also Featured In
If you are looking for a hip restaurant to take your kids, Pizzeria Libretto is your answer. This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real... Read More
If you are looking for a hip restaurant to take your kids, Pizzeria Libretto is your answer. This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real Neopolitan Pizza at Pizzeria Libretto in Italian. Or, if words fail you, "Mmmm" works well in most languages. This pizza has a soft chewy crust that is beautifully blistered by the piping hot oven. Each pizza is made as a single serving and is not overwhelmed with toppings. Cheese and toppings such as duck confit or house made sausage merely accent the pie, allowing it to be melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Crayons and an activity sheet will magically appear in front of your child. Pizzas take just 90 seconds to make, which is just about right for a toddler's attention span.
- Family Friendly: "When your kids inevitably have to use the washroom, be thankful for the small step that helps them to reach the sink. Clean hands will help with the pasta and bread eating interspaced with crayon handling."
- Italian: "Expect to wait for a table. Not to worry; the neighbourhood has some great bars to sit in while your mouth waters in anticipation."
- Lunch: "A great deal can be found in the $15 lunch prix fix menu. A caprese or arugula salad followed by a Margherita or Marinara pizza (doused in house made chili oil) and some biscotti or gelato for dessert. Perfetto!"
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A kids menu, high chairs, booster chairs, crayons and pizza. You may make parent of the year.
- Best for Italian Because: Pizza with a thin, doughy, blistered crust and only the freshest of toppings. You may start feeling like Julia Roberts in Eat Pray Love.
- Best for Lunch Because: This exceptionally fresh pizza will transport you to Italy, if only for your lunch hour.