Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real Neopolitan Pizza at Pizzeria Libretto in Italian. Or, if words fail you, "Mmmm" works well in... Read More
This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real Neopolitan Pizza at Pizzeria Libretto in Italian. Or, if words fail you, "Mmmm" works well in most languages. This pizza has a soft chewy crust that is beautifully blistered by the piping hot oven. Each pizza is made as a single serving and is not overwhelmed with toppings. Cheese and toppings such as buffala ricotta or house-made sausage accent the dough, allowing it to be melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The result is a lunch that feels lighter than it looks. Even people who are convinced they will just have a slice may find themselves downing a whole pizza. Perfect to eat and then take a nap. We mean...get back to work.
- Lunch: "Eating with a crowd and like to share? Check out their family style menu, with appetizers, four pizzas and even a dessert board for as low as $35 a person."
- Italian: "Expect to wait for a table. Not to worry; the neighborhood has some great bars to sit in while your mouth waters in anticipation."
- Family Friendly: "When your kids inevitably have to use the washroom, be thankful for the small step that helps them to reach the sink. Clean hands will help with the pasta and bread eating interspaced with crayon handling."
- Best for Lunch Because: This exceptionally fresh pizza will transport you to Italy, if only for your lunch hour.
- Best for Italian Because: Pizza with a thin, doughy, blistered crust and only the freshest of toppings. You may start feeling like Julia Roberts in Eat Pray Love.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A kids menu, high chairs, booster chairs, crayons and pizza. You may make parent of the year.