Also Featured In
This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real Neopolitan Pizza at Pizzeria Libretto in Italian. Or, if words fail you, "Mmmm" works well in... Read More
This is the real deal kind of pizza. You may find yourself enthusiastically affirming the taste of real Neopolitan Pizza at Pizzeria Libretto in Italian. Or, if words fail you, "Mmmm" works well in most languages. This pizza has a soft chewy crust that is beautifully blistered by the piping hot oven. Each pizza is made as a single serving and is not overwhelmed with toppings. Cheese and toppings such as duck confit or house made sausage merely accent the pie, allowing it to be melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The result is a meal that feels lighter than it looks. Even people who are convinced they will just have a slice may find themselves downing a whole pizza. Perfect to eat and then take a nap.
- Italian: "Expect to wait for a table. Not to worry; the neighbourhood has some great bars to sit in while your mouth waters in anticipation."
- Lunch: "A great deal can be found in the $15 lunch prix fix menu. A caprese or arugula salad followed by a Margherita or Marinara pizza (doused in house made chili oil) and some biscotti or gelato for dessert. Perfetto!"
- Family Friendly: "When your kids inevitably have to use the washroom, be thankful for the small step that helps them to reach the sink. Clean hands will help with the pasta and bread eating interspaced with crayon handling."
- Best for Italian Because: Pizza with a thin, doughy, blistered crust and only the freshest of toppings. You may start feeling like Julia Roberts in Eat Pray Love.
- Best for Lunch Because: This exceptionally fresh pizza will transport you to Italy, if only for your lunch hour.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: A kids menu, high chairs, booster chairs, crayons and pizza. You may make parent of the year.