Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Canada's Wonderland Facebook page
Type: Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Parks, Theme Parks
Canada's Wonderland is wonderFUL, even if your kids are used to being unimpressed. From ferris wheels to roller coasters, entertainment shows to a water park, it will be difficult to fit the... Read More
Canada's Wonderland is wonderFUL, even if your kids are used to being unimpressed. From ferris wheels to roller coasters, entertainment shows to a water park, it will be difficult to fit the experience into a single day. Canada's Wonderland has 330 acres and is home to some stomach dropping rides, like one of the world's tallest and biggest coasters: Leviathan. On its website, this 306 foot roller coaster is rated a 5 for "aggressive thrill." For the less thrill inclined, stick to the lower numbers on the scale, like the 1 or "low thrill" swan lake. Small children can enjoy the Planet Snoopy area with rides especially for them. On hot days, Splash Works Water Park spreads water slides and a lazy river across 20 acres of Wonderland's grounds. Other attractions include live entertainment, putt-putt golf and the nightly Starlight Spectacular light show.
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Single Day under 48" (3-59) CAD31.99; Senior (60+) CAD31.99
Single day over 48" (3-59) CAD44.99; Senior (60+) CAD31.99
- Things to Do with Kids: "There are a limited number of Fast Passes available per day, but they are certainly worth getting if you can afford one. Having one in hand will help you to bypass the lines on 15 of Canada's Wonderland's most popular rides."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids of all ages will love this amusement park, which is perfect for both the calm and thrill-seeking members of your family.