The Pan Pacific Hotel offers guests prime location and luxury in its downtown waterfront property. Perched above Canada Place, this hotel has spectacular views of the North Shore mountains, the Burrard Inlet, Stanley Park and downtown Vancouver. Some of the best views of the city and its surroundings can be seen from Pan Pacific Hotel.
With 500 guest rooms and suites, they can accommodate a large number of guests, without compromising stellar customer service. Go for a dip in the rooftop saltwater pool, which is outdoors and heated. Soak up the breathtaking mountain views. Or, treat yourself to a treatment at the internationally praised Spa Utopia and Salon. You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated! Pan Pacific Hotel at Canada Place — Photo courtesy of Natasha John
For something extra special, book a Pacific Club room at the Pan Pacific and enjoy amenities such as:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Dedicated concierge
- Complimentary West Coast deluxe breakfast
- Evening hors d'oeuvres in a private room
- Self-honor bar
- All-day, complimentary tea and coffee
- Local and international magazines and newspapers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and fax usage in the lounge
- Use of an eight-person boardroom
This hotel is an excellent choice for any guest, but guests going on an Alaskan cruise will want to stay here not only for the proximity, but also for their special deal going on until Oct 2014. The Cruise Ship Terminal - Canada Place is literally right outside the hotel's doorsteps, so you need not worry about traffic or transportation to get you to the ship.
Book by October 14, 2014, to enjoy one night of luxury accommodation in a king size or two double pillow top beds. Additional nights may be purchased. In the morning, enjoy breakfast for two in the Cafe Pacifica. Not only is the breakfast delicious, but also the views will give you a taste of what you're about to see on your cruise. Other perks include the following:
- Complimentary transfer to or from Ballantyne Pier or Canada Place Pier
- Direct elevator to Canada Place Cruise ship terminal
- On-site cruise ship parking
- Off-site cruise parking, including over height vehicles*
- Complimentary access to the Pan Pacific's fitness center
For full terms and conditions, visit the Pan Pacific website.
Another great thing about the Pan Pacific is that most tour operators have a stop right outside the hotel. There's an information booth if you have any questions about the tours or Vancouver. Waterfront Station - Vancouver's main public transportation hub - is also just around the corner from the Hotel.