Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/focusedcapture/3721390498/
Science World at Telus World of Science
Type: IMAX Theaters, Museums, Science Museums
Go with the kids or your grandma, Science World, also knows as TELUS World of Science, is bound to excite all ages with the cool, interactive, and educational exhibits. Science World keeps things... Read More
Go with the kids or your grandma, Science World, also knows as TELUS World of Science, is bound to excite all ages with the cool, interactive, and educational exhibits. Science World keeps things fresh and interesting by hosting rotating exhibits alongside their permanent displays. The 400-seat OMNIMAX theatre is the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon. Make sure to catch a demonstration while you're there as they're neat for kids and adults. They host them throughout the day so there should be one while you're there. If it's nice out, explore the outdoor play exhibits. Located at the end of Vancouver's False Creek, Science World is easily accessible by bus, Aquabus or Skytrain.
- Fri-Wed: 10am-5pm
- Thu: 10am-8pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Call for Details; Adult (19-64) CAD15.50 - CAD32; Senior (65+) CAD13 - CAD28; Student CAD13 - CAD28; Child (4-12) CAD7.50 - CAD19
- Museums: "If you can go during the week, that'll be your best bet to avoid it being super busy."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Rainy days are very busy, but worth staying dry and catching a movie in their OMNIMAX theatre."
- Things to Do with Kids, Family-Friendly Museums: "If you can go during the week, you will find it to me far less busy than during the weekend."
- Best for Museums Because: Science World at Telus World of Science provides educational and interactive fun for all ages.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: TELUS World of Science provides an amazing educational and fun atmosphere that's great for children and adults.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Science World at Telus World of Science is not only fun, it's educational! Exhibits change periodically so there are new things to explore.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Science World at Telus World of Science is fun for the entire family to explore and the hands on attractions keep idle hands busy.