Prince of Whales Whale Watching
Type: Adventure, Day Trips, Family Friendly, Tours and Excursions, Uniquely Here
Whale watching is such an incredible experience and here in British Columbia, we're lucky to have these majestic mammals in the Pacific waters of our backyard. While aboard the 'Ocean Magic', the... Read More
Whale watching is such an incredible experience and here in British Columbia, we're lucky to have these majestic mammals in the Pacific waters of our backyard. While aboard the 'Ocean Magic', the Prince of Whales Wale Watching's flagship vessel, you'll have the opportunity to explore the waters in search of several types of whale species, birds and other wildlife. The boat has outdoor viewing decks, a heated cabin and restrooms on board. During the fall, half-day tours leave from the Westin Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver at 12pm and run for 3-5 hours. They offer tours from Vancouver and Victoria that take you through the San Juan and Southern Gulf Islands.
1601 Bayshore Dr. Vancouver
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult (18+) CAD170; Student (13-17) CAD130; Child (5-12) CAD105; Child (0-4) Free
- Things to Do in Fall: "They offer tours from either Victoria or Vancouver."
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Getting onto the ocean isn't only a summer activity. Whale watching in the fall with Prince of Whales Whale Watching is a memorable experience.