Also Featured In
Vancouver Lookout Harbour Centre Tower
Type: Attractions, Great Views, Sightseeing
Look out! The Vancouver Lookout Harbour Centre Tower provides a stunning 360-degree view of the city and is equally impressive during the day and at night. Opened on August 13, 1977 by Neil Armstrong,... Read More
Look out! The Vancouver Lookout Harbour Centre Tower provides a stunning 360-degree view of the city and is equally impressive during the day and at night. Opened on August 13, 1977 by Neil Armstrong, who left behind his footprint in the concrete, the tower is home to Vancouver's only revolving restaurant. Don't worry, the revolving speed is at a leisurely rate and won't cause you to lose your appetite. If you're not staying for dinner, enjoy the views as far as the eye can see. Take in the views of the Burrard Inlet, North Shore mountains, the suburbs and even Mount Baker in Washington state!
- Nov-Apr: Daily 9am-9pm
- May-Oct: Daily 8:30am-10:30pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult CAD15; Senior (60+) CAD12; Student CAD10; Child (13-18) CAD10; Child (6-12) CAD7
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Your ticket is good for the entire day and you can enjoy the views in the morning and come back later."
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Vancouver Lookout Harbour Centre Tower is the only place in the city where you can get 360-degree views.