Also Featured In
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Price Range: $$$$
From swoon-worthy beds and a serene spa to fine dining and lip-smacking cocktails, the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver has got it all under one roof. Conveniently located in the heart of the city,... Read More
From swoon-worthy beds and a serene spa to fine dining and lip-smacking cocktails, the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver has got it all under one roof. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, getting here is easy. When it comes to comfort, it's all in the bedding. This luxury, resort-style property makes sure that each bed is equipped with an incredible mattress, a down duvet and down pillows so that guests have a swoon-worthy sleep. If you can splurge on getting a suite, do it. Having a separate sitting area to relax is an added bonus if you're there for a few days. Hungry? Grab a table at YEW seafood + bar. It's one of Vancouver's best restaurants and it's open throughout the day. The hotel's spa is intimate and the indoor/outdoor pool is the perfect place to relax any time of year.
791 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C2T4
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver lives up to the hotel brand's impeccable customer service. They truly take it to the next level.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: A few blocks up from Canada Place, the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver provides some of the best service in the city.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver takes luxury to the next level. All guests (four legged, young and old) are pampered to the max.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver's pool is open all year long and it's the perfect spot to unwind after a long day.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver invites kids 12 and under to eat for free from the kids menu at YEW restaurant.
- Best for Resort Because: The indoor/outdoor, heated swimming pool and delicious on-site restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver make the stay extra enjoyable.
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: The Four Seasons is in downtown Vancouver and a 30 minute ride to the airport on the Canada Line that's across the street.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.