Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Hotel Bar, Live Music
Every now and then it's nice to have an excuse to get dressed up and submerge yourself in a chic space. If that's the night you're looking for, you'll want to head to the Rosewood Hotel Georgia's... Read More
Every now and then it's nice to have an excuse to get dressed up and submerge yourself in a chic space. If that's the night you're looking for, you'll want to head to the Rosewood Hotel Georgia's Prohibition. This chic lounge is located in the basement of the hotel and it's where you'll enjoy live music (on select nights) and craft cocktails. As you step inside the vaulted door off of Howe Street and make your way down the staircase, take a moment to soak it all in. From the rich decor and atmosphere to the carefully selected drink options and service, Prohibition is a class act. From the barstools to the leather banquette seating, there are plenty of spots to chill.
801 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2E5
1 (888) 767-3966
- Thu: 5pm-1am
- Fri-Sat: 5pm-3am
- Lounges, Bars, Best Nightlife, Live Music: "They have an excellent champagne available by the bottle and glass."
- Early Entertainment: "The absinthe experience lets you try two different kinds of absinthe in a tradition dispenser. It's definitely fun!"
- Wine Bars: "They have an excellent champagne available by the bottle, glass and half-glass."
- Best for Lounges Because: When you want to dress up and feel fancy, a visit to Prohibition is a must. This decadent space is simply stunning.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Prohibition's stunning decor sets the stage for live music (on select days) and a cocktail (or two).
- Best for Bars Because: Prohibition is the place to go when you need a little (okay, a lot) of glamour with your cocktail.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: When you want to dress up and have a classy evening of cocktails and live music, Prohibition is the place to go.
- Best for Live Music Because: When you're in the mood for dressing fancy and listening to live music, Prohibition is the place to go.
- Best for Wine Bars Because: Looking for something a little more fancy? Prohibition is the most glamorous spot to grab a glass of wine in Vancouver.