Also Featured In
Ancora's Executive Chef Ricardo Valverde brings more than a decade of culinary experience to the kitchen. Chef Yoshihiro Tabo hails from Japan and leads the restaurant's raw bar, bringing years of... Read More
Ancora's Executive Chef Ricardo Valverde brings more than a decade of culinary experience to the kitchen. Chef Yoshihiro Tabo hails from Japan and leads the restaurant's raw bar, bringing years of experience and incredible talent. This duo effortlessly blends Peruvian and Japanese cultures using seasonal and sustainable ingredients from local and global suppliers. On the menu, seafood is the main attraction here. From caviar and oysters to crudo and sushi, the raw bar doesn't disappoint. Main dishes use ingredients like dungeness crab, uni, and sablefish; diners won't be let down by Valverde's creativity in the kitchen. The modern restaurant's decor offers a gentle nod to the coast with soft blues, light wood, and sand-inspired neutrals. On a warm day though, outside is where it's at. Here, you'll find a stunning patio that's away from the bustle of the city. Perched along the Seawall, the waterfront views are something else.
1600 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 3H2
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Anacora Waterfront Dining and Patio pairs a stunning view of False Creek with delicious Japanese and Peruvian dishes.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: For some, nothing says romance like caviar and freshly shucked oysters. If that's you, Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio is your spot.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio combines fine dining with an epic view.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Anacora Waterfront Dining and Patio's unique Peruvian and Japanese cuisine, stunning view, and exquisite dishes make it an incredibly enjoyable spot.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio is where you'll find the best of both worlds: amazing food and stunning scenery.
- Best for Seafood Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio blends Japanese and Peruvian cultures across the menu; that's something you won't find elsewhere in Vancouver.