Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Latin, Peruvian, Seafood
Coming from Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar, Ancora's Executive Chef, Ricardo Valverde, brings more than a decade of culinary experience to the kitchen. Chef Yoshihiro Tabo hails from Japan and leads the... Read More
Coming from Blue Water Cafe + Raw Bar, Ancora's Executive Chef, Ricardo Valverde, brings more than a decade of culinary experience to the kitchen. Chef Yoshihiro Tabo hails from Japan and leads the restaurant's raw bar, bringing years of experience and incredible talent. This duo effortlessly blends Peruvian and Japanese cultures using seasonal and sustainable ingredients from local and global suppliers. The modern restaurant'a decor offers a gentle nod to the coast with soft blues, light wood, and sand-inspired neutrals. The high ceilings and crystal chandeliers add a touch of grandeur without being over the top. On the menu, seafood is the main attraction here. From caviar and oysters to crudo and sushi, the raw bar doesn't disappoint. Main dishes use ingredients like Dungeness crab, uni, and sablefish; diners won't be let down by Valverde's creativity in the kitchen.
1600 Howe Street #2
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2L9
- Seafood: "On a sunny day, this is one of Vancouver's best patios."
- Fine Dining, Waterfront Dining, Best Restaurants: "On a sunny day, this is one of Vancouver's best patio's."
- Outdoor Dining: "If you're craving caviar, Ancora offers a caviar service that delights."
- Best for Seafood Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio blends Japanese and Peruvian cultures across the menu; that's something you won't find elsewhere in Vancouver.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Anacora Waterfront Dining and Patio's unique Peruvian and Japanese cuisine, stunning view, and exquisite dishes make it an incredibly enjoyable spot.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Anacora Waterfront Dining and Patio pairs a stunning view of False Creek with delicious Japanese and Peruvian dishes.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio combines fine dining with an epic view.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Ancora Waterfront Dining and Patio is where you'll find the best of both worlds: amazing food and stunning scenery.
Find the 10Best nearby: