Also Featured In
One of the best things about being on a cruise ship is the sights you see. If you haven't had enough of beautiful views (Is that even possible?), then you'll want to check out Miku. This high-end... Read More
One of the best things about being on a cruise ship is the sights you see. If you haven't had enough of beautiful views (Is that even possible?), then you'll want to check out Miku. This high-end Japanese restaurant is across from Canada Place and treats diners to the beauty of the Burrard Inlet where mountains, ocean and city meet. Miku has made a name for itself in Vancouver by serving some of the best sushi and Japanese dishes in the city. A visit here isn't complete without making sure that at least one aburi sushi dish makes its way to your table. The ebi oshi or salmon oshi are excellent! Miku has a creative list of rolls that use the best cuts of fish, but there's also so much more than sushi here. Feeling adventurous? Order from the kaiseki menu and let chef prepare a special meal for you.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Miku brought aburi style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order when you're there."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Asian, Best Restaurants, Best of Vancouver's Downtown, Seafood: "Miku is open for lunch and dinner so a fine dining meal is available throughout the day."
- Waterfront Dining: "Miku Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner so an excellent meal with a beautiful view can be enjoyed almost any time of day."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Miku Restaurant is the place to go in Vancouver when you're craving high-end Japanese food. The beautiful view is an added bonus.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Miku Restaurant's sushi is some of the best in the city and there's plenty of gluten-free dishes on the menu that are clearly labeled.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Miku Restaurant is known for their incredible Japanese dishes. The aburi sushi shouldn't be missed!
- Best for Asian Because: For the ultimate experience, order Miku Restaurant's kaiseki and let chef prepare a meal to remember.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: From the food to the service and atmosphere, everything at Miku Restaurant is top-notch. First time visiting? You've got to try some aburi sushi.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Minami's Seigo Nakamura was the first to bring aburi style sushi to Vancouver.
- Best for Seafood Because: Miku Restaurant's was the first to bring aburi-style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order.