Cuisine: Asian, Ethnic, Japanese, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Perched by Canada Place, Miku's delicious Japanese cuisine is paired with great views of mountains and ocean. This waterfront location is rather fitting with its seafood-heavy menu. Miku restaurant... Read More
Perched by Canada Place, Miku's delicious Japanese cuisine is paired with great views of mountains and ocean. This waterfront location is rather fitting with its seafood-heavy menu. Miku restaurant has made a name for itself in Vancouver by serving some of the best sushi in the city. Whatever you order though, a visit here isn't complete without making sure that at least one aburi sushi dish makes its way to your table. After all, this is one of their most popular dishes. The ebi oshi or salmon oshi are excellent! The charcoal flame gives a hint of flavor without compromising the fresh fish. Miku has a creative list of rolls that use the best cuts of fish that are mouthwatering. For sushi and Japanese food, Miku is definitely one of the most expensive restaurants in the city, but it's worth the splurge and experience.
- Seafood: "Feeling adventurous? Order from the kaiseki menu and let the chef prepare a special meal for you."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Miku brought aburi style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order when you're there."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Asian, Best Restaurants: "Miku is open for lunch and dinner so a fine dining meal is available throughout the day."
- Waterfront Dining: "Miku Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner so an excellent meal with a beautiful view can be enjoyed almost any time of day."
- Best for Seafood Because: Miku restaurant was the first to bring aburi-style sushi to Vancouver and it's a must order.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Miku Restaurant is the place to go in Vancouver when you're craving high-end Japanese food. The beautiful view is an added bonus.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Miku Restaurant's sushi is some of the best in the city and there's plenty of gluten-free dishes on the menu that are clearly labeled.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Miku Restaurant is known for their incredible Japanese dishes. The aburi sushi shouldn't be missed!
- Best for Asian Because: For the ultimate experience, order Miku Restaurant's kaiseki and let chef prepare a meal to remember.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: From the food to the service and atmosphere, everything at Miku Restaurant is top-notch. First time visiting? You've got to try some aburi sushi.