Also Featured In
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Nuba is one of Vancouver's favorite gems that has built a strong following that has helped pave the way for its expansion across the city. Nuba specializes in Middle Eastern dishes and everything... Read More
Nuba is one of Vancouver's favorite gems that has built a strong following that has helped pave the way for its expansion across the city. Nuba specializes in Middle Eastern dishes and everything from the hummus and baba ghanouj to the falafel and grilled meats are bursting with flavor. An added bonus? This Lebanese cuisine is quite healthful. Each item on the menu is very reasonably priced and made from quality, local and organic ingredients (where possible), making it a great value. The West Hastings restaurant is a very popular lunch location amongst the business district workers. Dinner is no exception and is always packed with people waiting to get their Lebanese fix from Nuba. Each of their locations is equally delicious so don't be shy to give any of the properties a shot.
- Best Value, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Lunch, Gastown's Best Restaurants, Tapas: "No matter if you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat lover, there's something on the menu for all of you. They have cafe and restaurant versions, while both are casual, the cafes are perfect for a very casual lunch."
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "No matter if you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat lover, there are plenty of healthy options on the menu to satisfy."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "If you're looking to grab stuff to go, check out one of their cafe-style eateries for something quick and healthy."
- Take Out: "They have four different locations, which makes it very convenient to get take-out from any of their restaurants."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: For lunch, get the chicken tawook pita for $11. For dinner, their La Feast is $21/person and serves a generous selection of vegetarian dishes.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: When you're indulging on a cruise, sometimes you just want something healthy. When you're craving healthy and tasty, head to Nuba.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Nuba's vegan stew is so comforting on a cold day, while the chicken shish tawook plate is filling and super healthy meal.
- Best for Lunch Because: Nuba Restaurant's chicken shish tawook pita hits the spot every time. It's loaded with freshly grilled chicken breast, veggies and hummus.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Najib's Special at Nuba Restaurant is a local favourite and major crowd pleaser that just so happens to be gluten free.
- Best for Gastown's Best Restaurants Because: Nuba's Najib's Special is a must-order that will entice the carnivores at your table.
- Best for Tapas Because: Order Le Feast or Le Grande Feast at Nuba to try a bit of everything.
- Best for Take Out Because: Take out orders from Nuba are super speedy so you can enjoy a healthy and delicious meal at home.