Also Featured In
When you wake up feeling fancy, head to YEW seafood + bar inside the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. Known for their seafood, you'll find plenty offered on their brunch menu. What's also great about... Read More
When you wake up feeling fancy, head to YEW seafood + bar inside the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. Known for their seafood, you'll find plenty offered on their brunch menu. What's also great about brunch at YEW is that they have both healthy and indulgent dishes. Tuck into sweeter dishes like YEW's French toast made with raisin brioche, cream cheese mascarpone and finished with cinnamon syrup. For something savory, the lobster eggs Benedict on cornbread is a winner. Healthy options include salmon gravlax, yellowfin tuna tartar, a smoothie bowl, and freshly pressed juices. There are also gluten free items on the menu. A Canadian brunch isn't complete without a Caesar and these guys make a solid one.
- Brunch, Breakfast, Dessert, Best of Vancouver's Downtown, Family Friendly: "Breakfast starts at 6:30am and is perfect for you early birds."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The service is impeccable here and if you have any special dietary needs, the kitchen will more than likely be able to accommodate."
- Best Restaurants: "Head to the lounge for a post-dinner cocktail."
- Seafood: "Open for brunch, YEW seafood + bar is an excellent choice when you're craving seafood mid-morning."
- Best for Brunch Because: Sometimes brunch needs to get a little bit fancy and YEW seafood + bar's three-course brunch menu nails it.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: YEW seafood + bar offers a vegan menu for lunch and dinner, along with clean eating raw and grilled seafood options.
- Best for Breakfast Because: For a healthy start, try YEW's smoothie bowl or smoked salmon and avocado toast.
- Best for Dessert Because: Dessert, cocktails, and a fireplace? YEW seafood + bar has you covered.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: YEW restaurant + bar is always making the most of seasonal and local ingredients, making each visit a new adventure.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: YEW seafood + bar pairs the most amazing service with incredible dishes. As the name suggests, seafood is the star of the show here.
- Best for Seafood Because: Chef Ned Bell brings sustainability and plenty of creativity to his dishes at Yew seafood + bar. He consistently knocks it out of the park.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: When mom and dad want a special meal, but can't get a sitter, YEW seafood + bar has everyone covered.