Also Featured In
YEW seafood + bar
Cuisine: Canadian, Regional, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Around the world, the Four Seasons Hotel brand is known for excellent hospitality, and their Vancouver location is no exception. Inside this downtown property is YEW seafood + bar, and it's where... Read More
Around the world, the Four Seasons Hotel brand is known for excellent hospitality, and their Vancouver location is no exception. Inside this downtown property is YEW seafood + bar, and it's where you'll find both visitors and locals tucking into a delicious meal. Think of this restaurant as casual fine dining. The lounge area greets guests with a relaxed space to grab a drink before heading back to the dining area. The cocktail program at YEW is excellent and they're always coming out with new tricks up their sleeves. When it comes to the food, you'll enjoy a changing menu that features a generous selection of sustainable seafood. Executive Chef Edgar Kano has literally traveled the globe while working for various Four Seasons properties and brings a little dash of Latin inspiration to his West Coast-driven menu. Save room for Executive Pastry Chef Suraj Karmakar's magical desserts, too!
- Fine Dining: "YEW's open from breakfast until dinner so if you're in the mood for a fancy lunch, YEW's a great spot to enjoy a midday treat."
- Brunch, Breakfast, Dessert, Family Friendly: "Breakfast starts at 6:30am and is perfect for you early birds."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The service is impeccable here and if you have any special dietary needs, the kitchen will more than likely be able to accommodate."
- Best Restaurants: "Head to the lounge for a post-dinner cocktail."
- Seafood: "Open for brunch, YEW seafood + bar is an excellent choice when you're craving seafood mid-morning."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: From the cocktails and mains to the desserts and service, so much thought and care is put into each component at YEW seafood + bar.
- Best for Brunch Because: Sometimes brunch needs to get a little bit fancy and YEW seafood + bar's three-course brunch menu nails it.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: YEW seafood + bar offers a vegan menu for lunch and dinner, along with clean eating raw and grilled seafood options.
- Best for Breakfast Because: For a healthy start, try YEW's smoothie bowl or smoked salmon and avocado toast.
- Best for Dessert Because: Dessert, cocktails, and a fireplace? YEW seafood + bar has you covered.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: YEW restaurant + bar is always making the most of seasonal and local ingredients, making each visit a new adventure.
- Best for Seafood Because: Chef Ned Bell brings sustainability and plenty of creativity to his dishes at Yew seafood + bar. He consistently knocks it out of the park.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: When mom and dad want a special meal, but can't get a sitter, YEW seafood + bar has everyone covered.