Also Featured In
Boasting 230,000-square-feet of retail space, Nordstrom's flagship store in Vancouver has everyone covered. When it comes to the ladies though, there's no shortage of choice here. From high-end... Read More
Boasting 230,000-square-feet of retail space, Nordstrom's flagship store in Vancouver has everyone covered. When it comes to the ladies though, there's no shortage of choice here. From high-end designer labels to more affordable popular name brands, there are pieces for a range of budgets. While the clothing here is pretty awesome, you're definitely going to want to check out the shoes, sunglasses, handbags and jewelry too. It's not just clothing you'll find at Nordstrom, they also have your appetite covered. For something quick and casual, stop by Ebar for a coffee, pastries, smoothies, sandwiches or salads. When you want to take your time and enjoy some leisurely bites, Bistro Verde is their full-service restaurant and bar.
799 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N4
- Mon-Sat: 9:30am-9pm
- Sun: 11am-7pm
- Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Best Shopping: "The Canada Line is just a block away so it's easy to get to."
- Shopping near Cruise Port: "While you're shopping, check out their on-site restaurant, Bistro Verdel, for a bite."
- Christmas Shopping: "They have three different eateries so your appetite can be kept in check while you shop."
- Best for Women's Clothing Because: Looking to really splurge on shoes? Nordstrom's shoe selection is delicious. They even have Christian Louboutin.
- Best for Men's Clothing Because: Nordstrom's men's department carries a solid mix of high-end designer labels and affordable brands for all occassions.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Whether you need a new hat for your cruise or a little black dress, Nordstrom has plenty of choice for men, women, and children.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Nordstrom has a beautiful selection of brands, product and special pieces that are sure to satisfy their Christmas list.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: New to Vancouver, this Nordstrom location has everything you want under one roof. That includes three dining options.