Type: Malls, Shopping Centers
The Pacific Centre covers multiple city blocks and offers an indoor shopping experience that comes in handy on those notoriously wet Vancouver days. With some familiar brand name stores like The... Read More
The Pacific Centre covers multiple city blocks and offers an indoor shopping experience that comes in handy on those notoriously wet Vancouver days. With some familiar brand name stores like The Gap, Sephora, Apple, Bose, Coach, Michael Kors and La Senza, you'll also find major department stores, The Hudson Bay Company, Holt Renfrew and Nordstrom. Suffice to say, there's practically everything you need under one roof! Feeling peckish? There's a food court with an abundant amount of choice that will certainly curb some cravings. From salads and sushi to pizza and Vietnamese, they've got you covered. Getting to the Pacific Centre is easy; public transportation hubs are connected to the mall.
700 W Georgia St
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1E8
- Mon-Tue,: Sat; 10am-7pm
- Wed-Fri: 10am-9pm
- Sun: 11am-6pm
- Paid parking only, $1-4.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: British Columbia's only Nordstrom calls Pacific Centre home and it doesn't disappoint.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: The Pacific Centre shopping mall is in the hub of downtown Vancouver and it's where you will find just about everything under one roof.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Pacific Centre is downtown Vancouver's mall with many known brands. This indoor shopping mall will keep you sheltered from frightful weather.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Pacific Centre is the best place to shop on a rainy day because it's completely covered and sheltered from the outdoors.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Pacific Centre is all indoors and perfect for those rainy Vancouver days.