Also Featured In
The Shameful Tiki Room
Type: Live Entertainment, Live Music, Lounge
The Shameful Tiki Room brings the kitsch, the tiki vibes and plenty of stiff cocktails. Once inside this theme bar, soak up the Hawaiian inspired decor of carved masks, retro lighting, and postcards... Read More
The Shameful Tiki Room brings the kitsch, the tiki vibes and plenty of stiff cocktails. Once inside this theme bar, soak up the Hawaiian inspired decor of carved masks, retro lighting, and postcards scattered throughout the space. Without any windows in sight, the room is dimly lit and will hide any less-than-graceful moments after imbibing in a couple of their boozy cocktails. On any given night, a live surf band, a ukelele player, a vintage movie or their "original creation" cocktail evening may surprise you. This 50-seat lounge fills up quickly so get their early or make a reservation. Expect stiff drinks and tropical ingredients laced throughout the menu. Hungry? The food menu is made up of share plates and larger mains.
- Lounges: "They recently started taking reservations and will reserve a table for two hours for you. You can make a reservation through their website."
- Best Nightlife: "The room fills up quickly, so get there early or make a reservation."
- Early Entertainment: "They don't take reservations and it's first come first serve."
- Bars: "The room fills up quickly, so get there early."
- Best for Lounges Because: The Shameful Tiki Room's cocktails are fun and pack a real punch.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Shameful Tiki Room has a large cocktail menu, but for something super fun, go for the volcano bowl. This flaming cocktail serves 4+.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: The earlier you get to the Shameful Tiki Room, the better. A few drinks here and you're sure to sleep like a baby.
- Best for Bars Because: The Shameful Tiki Room is a fun and kitschy spot to grab a stiff cocktail. Feeling bold? Order the Volcano Bowl. It serves four.