Also Featured In
The atmosphere inside is anything but your typical Mexican-inspired restaurant. Instead, it evokes the retro furniture section in a thrift store. Although it's very charming, their reason for doing... Read More
The atmosphere inside is anything but your typical Mexican-inspired restaurant. Instead, it evokes the retro furniture section in a thrift store. Although it's very charming, their reason for doing so is ethically sound and their devotion to the environment and the health of our bodies is dispersed from concept to menu. Local wines and beers mingle with organic and free-range ingredients to produce a socially responsible and healthy environment. They're constantly looking at ways to give back to the community. The menu is vegetarian, but also favors vegan diets. With the use of nuts, tofu and beans, it's hard to miss the lack of meat. Filling enchiladas, cheesy nachos, lighter tacos and fresh margaritas will hit the spot, but one of the best things about Bandidas is that the prices are very reasonable.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: The Rajas Con Crema at La Taqueria is a delicious vegetarian option.
- Best for Brunch Because: In addition to vegetarian options, Bandidas serves delicious vegan brunch items.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Bandidas tacos are loaded with things like beans, guacamole, cheese (if you want), pickled cabbage and seeds that make for hearty and tasty goods.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Most of Bandidas Taqueria's items are gluten free, or can be substituted so that they are.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Bandidas Taqueria's vegan breakfast won't have you missing eggs and bacon. That being said, they do have eggs at this vegetarian restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Bandidas vegan and vegetarian food is flavorful, filling, and will leave you coming in under budget. They also make excellent margaritas that are priced right.