Also Featured In
What was once a hidden gem in Chinatown is now one of the neighbourhood's busiest restaurants. Vancouverites and visitors alike just can't get enough of Phnom Penh's Cambodian and Vietnamese eats. The... Read More
What was once a hidden gem in Chinatown is now one of the neighbourhood's busiest restaurants. Vancouverites and visitors alike just can't get enough of Phnom Penh's Cambodian and Vietnamese eats. The relaxed atmosphere, reasonably priced food and large portions make it an ideal spot for a casual dinner with the family. A visit here isn't complete without some of their wings. The deep fried chicken wings are simply prepared, but make for a mouthwatering dish. The light and crispy batter keeps the wings juicy and the sauteed garlic and green onions add extra flavor. Don't forget to dip them in the lemon and pepper sauce. The marinated butter beef is a dish of thinly sliced, medium rare beef topped with a blanet of cilantro, brown garlic and Phnom Pehn's special sauce. It's tender, tangy and awesome! Don't stop here, Phnom Penh has plenty of other dishes you must try.
244 E Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 2V7
- Mon-Thu: 10am-9pm
- Fri-Sun: 10am-10pm
- Best for Casual Dining Because: Order Phnom Penh's marinated butter beef. It's made of thinly sliced, medium rare beef that's topped with cilantro, brown garlic and special sauce.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Phnom Penh's butter beef is a must order for the table.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Chinatown Because: The butter beef and chicken wings at Phnom Penh are two of their most famous dishes.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Phnom Penh's portion sizes are very generous and priced fairly. It's good to order a few dishes and share with a group.
- Best for Asian Because: Phnom Penh's menu is packed with delicious eats, but you've got to order the butter chicken and deep fried chicken wings.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Phnom Penh is nothing fancy, but it's incredibly tasty. Make sure to order the salt and pepper chicken wings. They're the best!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: For the adventurous little eaters in your life, Phnom Penh offers a very casual environment and a delicious menu to introduce them to new dishes.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The lemon grass chicken on rice and pho at Phnom Penh will make you feel right at home.