Also Featured In
Let these beautifully prepared vegetarian dishes be a feast for your eyes and a delight for your mouth. The Acorn restaurant takes vegetarian dishes and presents them in such a way that you feel like... Read More
Let these beautifully prepared vegetarian dishes be a feast for your eyes and a delight for your mouth. The Acorn restaurant takes vegetarian dishes and presents them in such a way that you feel like you're eating a piece of art. Perched on Main Street, The Acorn caters to vegetarians, vegans, raw and gluten free appetites, but carnivores won't feel as though they're missing out here. The atmosphere is just the right amount of warmth with good vibes, making it perfect for your next date night or casual dinner with the folks. The menu is seasonally driven so new dishes can be enjoyed throughout the year. The signature cocktails at The Acorn are well thought out and shouldn't be missed.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: When you're at The Acorn you have to try the beer battered halloumi on a zucchini pancake and smashed peas with yogurt and lemon balm.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: The Acorn's beer battered halloumi cheese on a zucchini pancake with smashed peas is a delicious vegetarian take on fish and chips.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Acorn's menu changes with each season so you're getting the most fresh produce that's in season.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Acorn serves gorgeous vegetarian food. If you love cheese, you've got to order the beer battered halloumi with smashed peas.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The menu at The Acorn changes with the season, but they always have a huge selection of gluten-free options.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The Acorn's beer battered halloumi is one for the books and should find a place at your table.