Also Featured In
Delicious vegetarian and vegan food, a romantic space and craft cocktails make The Acorn a charming spot for a night a date night. As you walk into the dimly lit restaurant, cozy up and order a... Read More
Delicious vegetarian and vegan food, a romantic space and craft cocktails make The Acorn a charming spot for a night a date night. As you walk into the dimly lit restaurant, cozy up and order a cocktail while you eye the menu. If you're off the booze, they also have a handful of tasty non-alcoholic options that are fun to sip. Most of the menu changes seasonally, but the creativity from the kitchen and beautiful plating are a year-round mainstay. One of the dishes that you'll always find is their beer battered halloumi cheese with smashed peas, lemon balm, mint yogurt, and a potato and zucchini pancake. It's a delicious vegetarian alternative to fish and chips. Be sure to save room for dessert, they shine here.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Acorn serves gorgeous vegetarian food. If you love cheese, you've got to order the beer battered halloumi with smashed peas.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: When you're at The Acorn you have to try the beer battered halloumi on a zucchini pancake and smashed peas with yogurt and lemon balm.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: The Acorn's beer battered halloumi cheese on a zucchini pancake with smashed peas is a delicious vegetarian take on fish and chips.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Acorn's menu changes with each season so you're getting the most fresh produce that's in season.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The menu at The Acorn changes with the season, but they always have a huge selection of gluten-free options.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The Acorn's beer battered halloumi is one for the books and should find a place at your table.