Also Featured In
The Fairmont Waterfront
Price Range: $$$$
This luxury Vancouver accommodation offers stunning views of the North Shore mountains and cityscape. There are 489 rooms at the Fairmont Waterfront, many with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the... Read More
This luxury Vancouver accommodation offers stunning views of the North Shore mountains and cityscape. There are 489 rooms at the Fairmont Waterfront, many with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the harbour. The contemporary rooms offer a flat screen TV, and wireless internet access, a mini bar, a safe box, an iron and ironing board, a telephone and a coffeemaker. Bathrooms have marble accents and hair dryers. Traveling with your four-legged friend? The Fairmont Waterfront pampers pets, too. Conference space at the hotel can accommodate up to 775 people with full technology and catering support. Unwind after a busy day in the heated outdoor swimming pool and indulge in a delicious meal at the hotel's restaurant, ARC. The hotel boasts an impressive rooftop garden and apiary where they grow their own produce and make honey from their bees.
900 Canada Place Way
Vancouver, BC V6C3L5
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Fairmont Waterfront neighbours the Pacific Rim and also offers an incredible stay, but it has a completely different vibe.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: The Fairmont Waterfront is just across the street from the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place and offers indulgence and luxury.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Connected to the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and Vancouver Convention Centre, the Fairmont Waterfront is ideal for those going on an Alaskan Cruise.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: On request, the Fairmont Waterfront provides children's robes, cribs, stepping stools, diaper genies, potties, highchairs and soap for the kids.
- Best for Resort Because: The Fairmont Waterfront's location makes it easy to adventure out to attractions, but the outdoor pool and amazing views may keep you at the hotel.