Also Featured In
Open from morning until late at night, diners can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon bites, dinner, and dessert at Chambar. Inspired by North African and Belgian cuisine, Chambar's menu is a... Read More
Open from morning until late at night, diners can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon bites, dinner, and dessert at Chambar. Inspired by North African and Belgian cuisine, Chambar's menu is a real treat to explore. Breakfast dishes include a hearty, spiced tagine with eggs and merguez sausage, while lunch has a fun mezze platter that's got a bit of everything. For dinner, the menu is more seasonally driven so there's usually something new to try. When patio season starts, Chambar's street level patio is a popular spot. It brings urban vibes together with plenty of greenery, making for a very chill atmosphere. The patio's also open throughout the day so you can dine outside from morning until night.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: It's hard to top Chambar's congolaise mussels and a cold Belgium beer on their lovely patio.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: The mussels and braised lamb shank tagging are two staples on Chambar's seasonal menu that have stood the test of time, and are local favorites.
- Best for Brunch Because: Served with spicy merguez sausage, a saffron tomato stew, fried pita, raita, and poached eggs, Chambar's tajine is filling, but not too rich.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chambar's set menus take the guess work out of having to order a la carte.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: If your idea of a date night is something more lively, Chambar is the perfect spot for you.
- Best for Lunch Because: Sometimes it's brunch for lunch you want. When the mood strikes, head to Chambar and order the short rib fricassee.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chambar's fricassee with braised short ribs, balsamic cippolini onions, potatoes, watercress, fried eggs, and applewood smoked cheddar is ridiculously indulgent and delicious.
- Recommended as Best of Vancouver's Downtown Because: Chambar's Congolaise mussels are legendary amongst locals, making them some of the best mussels in the city.