Also Featured In
This former golf course was transformed into a series of more than 40 specialized garden areas. Paths meander in and out of the gardens that feature Canada's largest collection of rhododendrons. The... Read More
This former golf course was transformed into a series of more than 40 specialized garden areas. Paths meander in and out of the gardens that feature Canada's largest collection of rhododendrons. The hexagon-shaped Korean Pavilion is the highlight of the Asian Gardens, and a wishing fountain is the centerpiece of the Children's Garden. During the fall months, the well thought out gardens are complemented by nature's own show, the changing color of the leaves. When it comes time to warm up, head to the cafe, Truffles Fine Foods, for their afternoon tea service. If you don't want to commit to so much food, they have plenty of a la carte items to choose from.
- Times vary from month-to-month: Daily
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult (19-64) CAD6.75 - CAD9.75; Senior (65+) CAD5 - CAD7.25; Student (13-18) CAD5 - CAD7.25; Child (6-12) CAD3.50 - CAD5.25; Child (5 and under) Free; Family CAD14 - CAD22.75
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: For some, the epitome of fall is the changing colors of the trees and VanDusen Botanical Garden is a wonderful spot to enjoy just that.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: VanDusen Botanical Garden is beautiful any time of year, but it's especially beautiful with all of the lights.