Also Featured In
Fable gets its name by combining farm and table, and that's exactly what they're all about. The menu is comprised of well-rounded and thoughtful dishes that are beautifully executed by Chef Trevor... Read More
Fable gets its name by combining farm and table, and that's exactly what they're all about. The menu is comprised of well-rounded and thoughtful dishes that are beautifully executed by Chef Trevor Bird. Sourcing from British Columbia's bounty of goods, each dish is made with fresh and seasonal ingredients. Whether you're planning on sharing a few dishes with friends or ordering a dish for yourself, there are plenty of tempting options to choose from. Make sure to save room for one of their house-made desserts. This casual eatery is a local favorite so if you can make reservations ahead of time, it's wise. Fable's open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
1944 West 4th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 4P9
- Mon-Fri: 11:30am-2pm,; 5:30pm-10pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-2pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Farm to Table: "If you can't make it to Fable Restaurant, check out Trevor Bird's other restaurant, Fable Diner."
- Family Friendly: "The pancakes from the kids menu are some of the best in the city!"
- Brunch: "If you get there early enough, there's a good chance you won't have to wait too long to get a table."
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Fable Restaurant's menu is always adding new seasonal ingredients, but the Chick Pea Fritters and The Best 'Canned Tuna' are delicious mainstays on the menu.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Fable Restaurant offers a special kids menu during brunch for kids 10 and under.
- Best for Brunch Because: The last Sunday of each month, Fable Restaurant hosts a boozy brunch that's well worth checking out.