Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Natasha John
Type: Great Views, Outdoor Activities, Parks
4902 Beacon Lane
West Vancouver, BC V7W 1K5
- Daily Sunrise-Sunset
- Free Things to Do: "There are a few areas of flat rock that are perfect spots to take a little rest, snack on a picnic or take in some sun while a beautiful view makes itself at home in front of you."
- Outdoor Activities, Things to Do in Fall, Sightseeing: "There are a few areas of flat rock, which makes for a perfect spot to take a little rest, snack on a picnic, or take in some sun while a beautiful view makes itself at home in front of you."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: There are a few different trails at Lighthouse Park so there's something for all skill levels. The views from here are spectacular, too.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Lighthouse Park is a relatively easy hike that's suitable for all ages and the views are a sweet reward for your efforts.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Lighthouse Park is a pretty easy hike that's perched along the ocean waters. A crisp, fall day is a real treat here.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Lighthouse Park gives you the opportunity to step outside the city and literally brush shoulders with the ocean as you hike the pleasant trails.