Also Featured In
Type: Outdoor Activities
For couples who like to challenge their workouts, Grouse Mountain is your spot. During warmer months, you'll want to hike the Grouse Grind. This 2.9-kilometer steep trek up the mountain is a tough... Read More
For couples who like to challenge their workouts, Grouse Mountain is your spot. During warmer months, you'll want to hike the Grouse Grind. This 2.9-kilometer steep trek up the mountain is a tough one, but locals love it. Make sure to wear proper shoes and bring water. Should you rather appreciate the view without the sweating, take the gondola up. It's open year-round. At the top, enjoy the scenery with a cold pint and have a wander around. During the winter, the hills are covered with snow and make for great local skiing. They also have snowshoeing and other winter activities in the colder months. If there's one thing that remains the same at Grouse, it's has to be the view. It's a stunner throughout the year.
6400 Nancy Greene Way
North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9
- Romantic Things to Do: "Enjoy a romantic dinner at the top!"
- Outdoor Activities: "If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Holiday Attractions: "Check out their website for times of events."
- Tours and Excursions, Sightseeing: "Make sure to bring a camera, the view from the top is awe inspiring. If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Whether you want to hike, ski, snowshoe or skate, romance can be found throughout the year on this hill-side retreat.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Grouse Mountain has something to do all year long-skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Grouse Mountain's holiday experience is unforgettable. From an ice rink on top of a mountain to real life reindeer, it's truly a winter wonderland.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Grouse Mountain is the only place where you can get in a killer work-out, enjoy a beer and (safely) see Grizzly bears.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Grouse Mountain is awesome year-round! Whether you ski in the winter or hike in the summer, the views are stellar.