Also Featured In
Conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Vancouver, Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoorsmen and women to enjoy. During warmer months, put your fitness to the test and hike... Read More
Conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Vancouver, Grouse Mountain is open all year long for outdoorsmen and women to enjoy. During warmer months, put your fitness to the test and hike the Grind. This challenging trail is not for the unfit and is a 2.9-kilometer steep trek up the mountain. Be sure to wear proper footwear and bring plenty of water. In order to get down, you'll need to hike to the top where you can get the gondola back down. If you'd rather go for the views and to explore the top of Grouse Mountain without working up a sweat, you can also take the gondola up. At the top are animals (like grizzly bears), ziplines, dining options, a wind turbine with a lookout observatory, winter activities (like snowshoeing, skating and skiing), and so much more.
6400 Nancy Greene Way
North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9
- Outdoor Activities: "If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Enjoy a romantic dinner at the top!"
- Holiday Attractions: "Check out their website for times of events."
- Tours and Excursions, Sightseeing: "Make sure to bring a camera, the view from the top is awe inspiring. If you're doing the Grouse Grind, be sure to bring plenty of water and pace yourself while you climb the very steep hike."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Grouse Mountain has something to do all year long-skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Whether you want to hike, ski, snowshoe or skate, romance can be found throughout the year on this hill-side retreat.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Grouse Mountain's holiday experience is unforgettable. From an ice rink on top of a mountain to real life reindeer, it's truly a winter wonderland.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Grouse Mountain is the only place where you can get in a killer work-out, enjoy a beer and (safely) see Grizzly bears.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Grouse Mountain is awesome year-round! Whether you ski in the winter or hike in the summer, the views are stellar.