Also Featured In
The Loden Hotel Vancouver is situated at the edge of Coal Harbour. This beautiful boutique hotel boasts excellent service, comfortable rooms and a fabulous restaurant. The rooms are equipped with... Read More
The Loden Hotel Vancouver is situated at the edge of Coal Harbour. This beautiful boutique hotel boasts excellent service, comfortable rooms and a fabulous restaurant. The rooms are equipped with luxurious down comforters, plenty of pillows, a deep tub, a flat screen television, and stocked bar-you may never want to leave. That being said, part of the Loden Hotel's appeal is its proximity to the Seawall. When the weather's in your favor, take one of their cruiser bikes for a spin. After a day of exploring, dine at the on-site restaurant, Tableau Bar Bistro. This French restaurant serves the classics like escargots bourguignon and steak frites, alongside other surprising and delighting French dishes.
1177 Melville Street
Vancouver, V6E 0A3
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Loden Hotel Vancouver is a luxurious boutique hotel that's ideal for those who prefer a smaller property.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Loden Hotel combines luxury accomodations and a boutique setting to create an intimate experience that guests love.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: If you prefer boutique hotels, The Loden Hotel Vancouver is the place for you.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Loden Hotel Vancouver provides impeccable service and comfort. Tucked in Coal Harbour, it's slightly away from the city's bustle.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Loden Hotel Vancouver's penthouse suite is a dream and worth the splurge if you can swing it.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.