Price Range: $$$
Open for lunch, dinner and late-night snacks, Rangoli is Vij's more casual sister restaurant. Vij's is definitely worth a visit, but if you're looking to save a few bucks, check out Rangoli. Start... Read More
Open for lunch, dinner and late-night snacks, Rangoli is Vij's more casual sister restaurant. Vij's is definitely worth a visit, but if you're looking to save a few bucks, check out Rangoli. Start your meal with one of their delicious samosas. With fillings like lamb, beef short rib, grilled kale and jackfruit, and potato and bell peppers-to name some-it's hard to pick just one. If you find yourself in this situation, order the flight of three. For mains, there are plenty of curries to choose from. The menu is packed with flavorful options that will suit both vegetarians and meat lovers. South Granville is known for it's charming boutiques and calming neighborhoods, making it a fabulous area of town to walk, shop, and enjoy the scenery before or after your meal.
- Best Value: "The express lunch has options ranging from $16-$18, which is a good way to save a few dollars and enjoy a speedier meal."
- Casual Dining: "For something a little more fancy, head to their sister restaurant, Vij's."
- Take Out: "The Portobello Mushroom and Red Bell Pepper Curry is out of this world! Meat lovers are even impressed by this vegetarian dish."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The kale, jackfruit and cauliflower curry with rice pilaf at Vij's Rangoli is an incredible dish that'll cost you $18.50.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: The portobello mushroom and red bell pepper curry at Vij's Rangoli is a fantastic meatless dish.
- Best for Take Out Because: Vij's Rangoli has plenty of frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat Indian dishes available to grab and go, and they're just as good as eating in.
Find the 10Best nearby: