Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Blue Water Cafe
When it comes to fresh seafood and fine dining, Yaletown's Blue Water Cafe is another Vancouver institution that delivers the goods. Crisp white linens and attentive service prep you for a memorable... Read More
When it comes to fresh seafood and fine dining, Yaletown's Blue Water Cafe is another Vancouver institution that delivers the goods. Crisp white linens and attentive service prep you for a memorable meal. On the menu, guests can choose from a beautiful selection of fresh seafood that's prepared in a multitude of ways. The raw bar will satisfy any sushi cravings, while the seafood on ice options make for wonderful starters. From freshly shucked oysters and caviar to the most jaw-dropping seafood towers, the dishes here impress. Move onto your main with something like their sablefish with a miso sake glaze, baby bok choy, edamame, quinoa and shiitake mushrooms with yuzu dashi from the principal plates. Wash it all down with a bottle from their ever-growing wine program. They carry over 1,000 labels and have a cellar of 14,000 bottles.
- Fine Dining, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "They are known for their seafood towers that have an abundance of fresh shellfish."
- Best Restaurants: "The private room is a fabulous place to host a large party."
- Seafood: "They are known for their seafood towers that have an abundance of fresh shellfish, but they're sushi bar is also fantastic."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The wine cellar at Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar is well stocked with over 1000 bottles in a temperature controlled room.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: When you're gluten free and want a fancy meal, Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar delivers on both.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar brings seafood and fine dining to Yaletown. They nail it every time.
- Best for Seafood Because: Blue Water Cafe's sablefish with a miso sake glaze is tender, buttery and a must order.