Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Blue Water Cafe
For fresh seafood and fine dining, it doesn't get much better than Yaletown's Blue Water Cafe. Crisp white linens and impeccable service set the stage for a meal to remember in this warm and inviting... Read More
For fresh seafood and fine dining, it doesn't get much better than Yaletown's Blue Water Cafe. Crisp white linens and impeccable service set the stage for a meal to remember in this warm and inviting restaurant. On the menu, guests can choose from a host of fresh seafood that's prepared in a multitude of ways. The raw bar will satisfy any sushi cravings, while the seafood on ice options make for wonderful starters. From freshly shucked oysters and caviar to the most jaw-dropping seafood towers, there's no shortage of choice. So many of these seafood options are gluten free on their own, but it's always good to ask just in case they need to make any substitutions. Love wine? They carry over 1,000 labels and have a cellar of 14,000 bottles.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Fine Dining: "They are known for their seafood towers that have an abundance of fresh shellfish."
- Best Restaurants: "The private room is a fabulous place to host a large party."
- Seafood: "They are known for their seafood towers that have an abundance of fresh shellfish, but they're sushi bar is also fantastic."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: When you're gluten free and want a fancy meal, Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar delivers on both.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The wine cellar at Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar is well stocked with over 1000 bottles in a temperature controlled room.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Blue Water Cafe & Raw Bar brings seafood and fine dining to Yaletown. They nail it every time.
- Best for Seafood Because: Blue Water Cafe's sablefish with a miso sake glaze is tender, buttery and a must order.