Boulder Creek Path
Park your car and enjoy a peaceful, scenic stroll or bike ride through the heart of Boulder. The path runs for miles along Boulder Creek and connects up with a variety of other bike paths providing... Read More
Park your car and enjoy a peaceful, scenic stroll or bike ride through the heart of Boulder. The path runs for miles along Boulder Creek and connects up with a variety of other bike paths providing access to numerous parks, ponds, historical markers, gardens, rock-climbing opportunities, botanical sites, and a farmers' market. You'll also come across landmarks such as the art museum, library, the Senior Center, CU-Boulder Research Park, and the Stazio Ballfields. If you're hungry for a bite, the creek path takes you by several famous local spots, including the Dushanbe Teahouse. You can also fish and picnic along the path which segues into other routes and may be accessed at several points.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Boulder Creek Path is free, beautiful, and offers car-free access to some of Boulder's most exciting natural spaces.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Boulder Creek Path offers miles of biking, running, walking fun as it winds along its ambling creek with sweeping views of the Flatirons and city.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Biking, walking, and fishing can all be done along the Boulder Creek Path and it won't cost you a dime.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Boulder Creek Path offers a unique opportunity to see the creeks, open spaces, and downtown area of Boulder on foot or by bike.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Attractions Because: The outdoors is such a staple in Boulder that the Creek Path simply had to be included as an attraction.
- Best for Parks Because: Though not a park, specifically, Boulder Creek Path runs through many of the parks on this list and is perfect for runners and bikers.