Also Featured In
Known as one of the best bike baths in the country, Boulder Creek Path offers miles of biking pleasure perfect for the active commuter, hardcore cyclist, or family out for a ride. Providing access to... Read More
Known as one of the best bike baths in the country, Boulder Creek Path offers miles of biking pleasure perfect for the active commuter, hardcore cyclist, or family out for a ride. Providing access to numerous parks, ponds, historical markers, gardens, rock-climbing opportunities, botanical sites, and a farmers' market, you'll scarcely need a car when you visit this bike-friendly city. As you ride, you'll also come across landmarks such as the local art museum, public library, the Senior Center, CU-Boulder Research Park, and the Stazio Ballfields. If you're hungry for a bite, the creek path takes you near several famous and popular local spots, including the Dushanbe Teahouse and Fate Brewing Company. You can also fish and picnick along the path which segues into other routes and may be accessed at several points.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Boulder Creek Path offers miles of biking, running, walking fun as it winds along its ambling creek with sweeping views of the Flatirons and city.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Boulder Creek Path is free, beautiful, and offers car-free access to some of Boulder's most exciting natural spaces.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Biking, walking, and fishing can all be done along the Boulder Creek Path and it won't cost you a dime.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Boulder Creek Path offers a unique opportunity to see the creeks, open spaces, and downtown area of Boulder on foot or by bike.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Attractions Because: The outdoors is such a staple in Boulder that the Creek Path simply had to be included as an attraction.
- Best for Parks Because: Though not a park, specifically, Boulder Creek Path runs through many of the parks on this list and is perfect for runners and bikers.