Also Featured In
Boulder County Farmers' Market
Independent farmers and growers offer their wares at this lively community farmers' market. You'll find fresh, locally-grown fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers, along with plants, trees, shrubs,... Read More
Independent farmers and growers offer their wares at this lively community farmers' market. You'll find fresh, locally-grown fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers, along with plants, trees, shrubs, coffee beans, baked goods, and crafts. The market emphasizes and supports local agriculture. Where the free part comes in has to do with the delicious samples offered by local vendors and the free music put on my local artists and bands. You can walk the Farmer's Market to get a taste for the true flavor of Boulder, including its people, its food, and its music. The Boulder Library and Creek Path are both nearby if you need to stop in for free wifi, to grab some books or games for the kiddos, or go fishing in the free children's pond.
- Outdoor Activities: "Be sure to bring cash and reusable bags. Also, take a walk along the Boulder Creek Path and pick a spot for a picnic."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Sightseeing: "Be sure to bring cash and reusable bags."
- Pearl Street's Best Attractions: "Be sure to bring cash, so most vendors don't take a card and feel free to barter."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Boulder County Farmer's Market offers a unique outdoor shopping experience. Local vendors offer fresh produce and, after you buy, you can picnic and people-watch.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Boulder Country Farmer's Market provides the perfect opportunity for visitors and local alike to sample and purchase delicious, fresh, produce from the area.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Boulder County Farmer's Market offers the opportunity to hear local music, taste and purchase local produce all in Boulder's beautiful downtown area.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Attractions Because: Local farmers and business owners join together in Boulder's beautiful and lively open-air market.