Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Brew Pub, Late Night / After Hours, Live Music
This lively and feisty traditional Irish pub is one of the most exciting ways to spend and evening in downtown Boulder. Lagers, Ciders, Ales, and Stouts abound, including Guinness on tap because what... Read More
This lively and feisty traditional Irish pub is one of the most exciting ways to spend and evening in downtown Boulder. Lagers, Ciders, Ales, and Stouts abound, including Guinness on tap because what Irish pub is complete without it? In addition, several tasty micro-brews are available. Weekly live music is a staple at Conor O' Neills and includes slots for collaborative bluegrass pickin'. With plenty of space to dance, you'll be tapping your toes or doing an Irish jig. Connor O'Neill's also happens to serve one of the best Irish Coffees in town, made strong to put some pep in your step.
1922 13th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Bars Because: Great bands, an electric atmosphere, and unique decor makes Conor O'Neills a not-to-be-missed bar.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Conor O'Neill's provides and eclectic mix of bluegrass for toe-tapping or blues for jamming.
- Best for Nightlife near Folsom Field Because: Conor O'Neill's offers killer Irish Car Bombs, a lively atmosphere and some of the best live music in town.
- Best for Bars Because: A unqiue selection of local bands, game nights, and traditional Irish decor earns Conor O Neill's a spot on our list.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Conor O'Neill's is a great place for live music, dancing, and fun game nights.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Conor O'Neill's offers live music, games nights, and knock-you-socks off drink specials.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: Conor O'Neill's is your one-stop-shop for food, drinks, and some raucous music that will get your toes-a-tappin'.
- Best for Live Music Because: Live bluegrass picking at Conor O's will have you tapping your toe.
- Best for Pearl Street Mall's Best Bars Because: Live music, yummy Irish carbombs, and a unique atmosphere ensures Conor O'Neills a spot on our list.