Also Featured In
Avery Brewing Company
Hands down, one of the best breweries you'll ever visit; Avery Brewing Company offers an escape from the bars and pubs of downtown. The lively atmosphere immediately invites you to snuggle up with... Read More
Hands down, one of the best breweries you'll ever visit; Avery Brewing Company offers an escape from the bars and pubs of downtown. The lively atmosphere immediately invites you to snuggle up with your honey, cheers with your friends, or just relax solo and sip in some solitude. Their Cajun-inspired appetizers include cured meats and pungent cheeses, Pork Green Chili, and Barbecue Nachos, to name a few. Some of their signature brews include the hoppy India Pale Ale, the light Belgian-style White Rascal, and the nutty, savory, Elle's Brown Ale. Avery's new brewhouse is located on the outskirts of Boulder and offers a taproom downstairs, brewery tours, and an elegant dining room for those who prefer to sip their brew in a more intimate and quiet setting. Watch for release parties and special tappings throughout the year.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Avery's new brewery offers tour, a lively downstairs taproom and restaurant experience for beer-lovers and foodie alike.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Avery's outdoor seating is relaxed, fun, and perfect for any summer night.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Avery's cozy taproom and delicious season ales that pair perfectly with it's hearty food earn it a spot on our list.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Avery Brewing Company offers high-top tables perfect for parties of 6 and larger parties can sit back-to-back or gather in their atmospheric barrel aging room.
- Best for Late Night Because: Avery's impressive new location allows you to dine and drink late into the evening. Their new, Cajun-themed menu will make your mouth water.