Also Featured In
Located just outside Boulder in quaint Louisville, Colorado The Huckleberry is known for its fresh, delicious, and all-American food. Breakfast and brunch are the time of day when this place really... Read More
Located just outside Boulder in quaint Louisville, Colorado The Huckleberry is known for its fresh, delicious, and all-American food. Breakfast and brunch are the time of day when this place really shines, with a variety of eggs benedicts, biscuits and gravy, milkshakes, and homemade pies. Many items can be made gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan to suit your dietary preferences or needs. Tea and pastries can be purchased to take home, as well as a variety of local and handmade gifts such as jewelry, Christmas ornaments, and art work that can be found in The Huckleberry lobby. Also, be sure to have a delicious house chai.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The Huckleberry offers garden-party like seating near the back of the restaurant, perfect for a sunny day.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Huckleberry offers farm-to-table fare, delectable pies, and high tea for special occasions.
- Best for Lunch Because: Offering on of the best brunch and lunch menus in the Front Range, Huckleberry provides a quaint atmosphere, Farm-to-Table options, and the best pies around.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Made-to-Order gluten-free pies are The Huckleberry's specialty, placing it high atop our list.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Huckleberry's quint atmosphere and charming soul-food rank it high on our list.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Huckleberry's quaint atmosphere and delicious soul food earn it the top spot on our list.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The Huckleberry sources much of its fresh produce from nearby Three Leaf Farm.
- Best for Brunch Because: The Huckleberry, located just outside of Boulder in Louisville, offers fresh and local delights in a cozy and very purple atmosphere.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Huckleberry is a homestyle restaurant with farm-to-table options that are healthy and fresh. They can also be off-set by a piece of Huckleberry pie.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Huckleberry's quaint atmosphere, home-style food, and delicious treats land it at the top of our Family-Friendly list.