The Mediterranean Restaurant
Cuisine: Ethnic, European, Mediterranean
Price Range: $$$
If you're in the mood for variety, this locally owned gem is the place for you. Not only does The Med serve up a taste of Italy, but you can also take a tour of Spanish, French, and Greek cuisine... Read More
If you're in the mood for variety, this locally owned gem is the place for you. Not only does The Med serve up a taste of Italy, but you can also take a tour of Spanish, French, and Greek cuisine having never left Boulder. Known for, but not limited to, its fresh, wood oven pizzas and hot-out-of-the bakery bread which is made fresh daily, this eclectic restaurant offers more than just carbs. Be sure to try their Kabob made with your choice of lamb, chicken, or shrimp and flavored to perfection with garlic hummus, tabouleh, basmati rice, seared greens, grilled flatbread & tzatziki. Stop by during happy hour to peruse a to-die-for wine list.
1002 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302
- Pearl Street's Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Italian, Best Restaurants, Restaurants near Folsom Field, Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants, Group Friendly: "Try the Med's savory Greek Kabob and be sure to stop in for their well-known and frequented happy-hour."
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: The Med has one of the best tapas menus and happy hours in town along with an exceptional wine list.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Known for being gluten-free friendly, The Med earns a spot on our list for accommodating any and all dietary preferences.
- Best for Italian Because: Featuring one of the best happy hours in town, The Med is your perfect spot for an Italian fix complete with sangria.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Med is known for its unbeatable happy-hour, elegant dining atmosphere, and location to downtown Pearl Street.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: For some a bit more elegant, The Med boasts one of Boulder's best happy hours and delicious tapas.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: A happy hour that's easy on the wallet and coupled with an enchanting atmosphere earns The Med a place on our list.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The Med offers large party seating and menus, not to mention their happy hour is perfect for a group with diverse tastes.
Find the 10Best nearby: