Also Featured In
Bands on the Bricks
Bands on the Bricks is a free, weekly concert put on by the City of Boulder on downtown Pearl Street at absolutely no cost. A beer garden featuring local brews from Avery, West Flanders, and Upslope... Read More
Bands on the Bricks is a free, weekly concert put on by the City of Boulder on downtown Pearl Street at absolutely no cost. A beer garden featuring local brews from Avery, West Flanders, and Upslope Brewing Company can be enjoyed, as well as the delicious food from Pearl Street restaurants. At this event, you'll find all ages and creeds of people dancing and enjoying the merry-making together. A pop-jet fountain nearby, entertaining street acts, and a small rock playground are perfect for entertaining the little ones in between sets. If you're looking to spend a little dough, you can always shop before or after at the numerous local and big-named retail shops along the mall. This event runs June-September.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Band on the Bricks is a great way for your children to experience local music, food carts, and the pop-jet fountains of Pearl Street.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A low-key but energetic event, BOTB is great for the entire family and perfect for music lovers who wanna listen to local bands and dance.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Listen to a variety of live music for free with Bands on the Bricks.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Bands on the Bricks is a summer-time favorite for those who love to get their dance and drink on downtown.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Attractions Because: Free, live, and local music along with a beer garden and food vendors earns Bands on the Bricks the top spot on our list.