Also Featured In
Conveniently nestled between the city and the mountains so that you don't have to choose.Only miles from world-class rock climbing in Boulder Canyon, skiing at Eldora Mountain Resort, and hiking near... Read More
Conveniently nestled between the city and the mountains so that you don't have to choose.Only miles from world-class rock climbing in Boulder Canyon, skiing at Eldora Mountain Resort, and hiking near Boulder's Flatirons, you and your family will have plenty to occupy your time. On-site activities include a slack line park, four-mile and Boulder Creek paths for walking, bike-riding, and fly-fishin, along with an indoor hot tub and pool. Wanna get the kiddos out of the room to play some card games while you sip a beer or wine by the fireplace? The Adventure Lodge's Community Room is the perfect place for kiddos and adults alike. Not sure where or how to begin your adventure? The Boulder Adventure Lodge offers "adventure programming" on a tablet in your room, where guests can browse, research, and book adventures nearby.
91 Four Mile Canyon Drive
Boulder, CO 80302
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Boulder Adventure Lodge offers a free weekend shuttle bus up to Eldora Ski Resort in Nederland, perfect for families with kiddos with energy to burn!
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Get out of the city and into nature with Boulder Mountain Lodge, situated near flowing Boulder creep and only minutes from your favorite outdoor activities.
- Best for Budget Hotels Because: Boulder Mountain Lodge is one of the most romantic, unique, and reasonably prices options in the Front Range.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Though you wouldn't typically associate rustic lodges with luxury, Boulder Mountain Lodge offers simple luxury so close to the outdoors it's not to be overlooked.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Boulder Mountain Lodge puts you in the middle of nature without taking you too far from the sights and experiences of Boulder.