Boulder Adventure Lodge
Conveniently nestled between the city and the mountains so that you don't have to choose, Boulder Mountain Lodge offers complimentary bikes for riding up and down the canyon and cycling around town. ... Read More
Conveniently nestled between the city and the mountains so that you don't have to choose, Boulder Mountain Lodge offers complimentary bikes for riding up and down the canyon and cycling around town. Only miles from world-class rock climbing in Eldorado Canyon and Boulder Canyon, skiing at Eldora Mountain Resort, and hiking, you and your family will have plenty to occupy your time. Family owned and operated, this quaint lodge offers partial and full kitchenettes for convenient cooking that is sure to satisfy the whole family. Amenities include an eco-friendly and outdoor fitness center, hot-tub by the creek, a children's fishing pond, and a seasonal swimming pool.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Though you wouldn't typically associate rustic lodges with luxury, Boulder Mountain Lodge offers simple luxury so close to the outdoors it's not to be overlooked.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Boulder Adventure Lodge offers a free weekend shuttle bus up to Eldora Ski Resort in Nederland, perfect for families with kiddos with energy to burn!
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Get out of the city and into nature with Boulder Mountain Lodge, situated near flowing Boulder creep and only minutes from your favorite outdoor activities.
- Best for Budget Hotels Because: Boulder Mountain Lodge is one of the most romantic, unique, and reasonably prices options in the Front Range.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Boulder Mountain Lodge puts you in the middle of nature without taking you too far from the sights and experiences of Boulder.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.