Pearl Street Pub
Type: Bar, Live Music
This high-energy bar is a favorite of sports fans, especially on football weekends. Live, local music gives this pub its signature hole-in-the-wall, "where everybody knows your name", feel. Best of... Read More
This high-energy bar is a favorite of sports fans, especially on football weekends. Live, local music gives this pub its signature hole-in-the-wall, "where everybody knows your name", feel. Best of all, Boulder "regulars" abound but newcomers are always welcome, making a visit to this one-of-a-kind pub the perfect way to mingle with the locals and get a true feel for the Boulder way of living, drinking, and dancing. Often down below the street floor, you can find people swaying their hips as they cozy up in the nooks and crannies of this unique bar. And, as is typical of Boulder, local musicians are there to help you dance the night away.
1108 Pearl St
Boulder, CO 80302
- Daily Noon-2am
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Bars Because: Pearls Street pubs multi-level bar layout boasting pool tables and an intimate stage area for bands, makes this cozy spot a must-visit.
- Best for Bars Because: A multilevel hole-in-the-wall atmosphere makes this pub unique, quaint, cozy, and fun.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Pearl Street Pub's whole-in-the-wall feel and boisterous atmosphere makes it a fun place to spend the evening.
- Best for Live Music Because: Pearl Street Pub, though small, offers the perfect venue for small, local, acts.
- Best for Pearl Street Mall's Best Bars Because: "The Pub's" lively atmosphere, weekly live music, and cheap drink specials earn it a spot at the top of our list.