Also Featured In
The Dark Horse Bar and Grill
Type: Bar, Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Sports Bar
Popular culture is the theme of the decor at this popular landmark. Movie memorabilia, big screen TV's, pool tables, air hockey, foosball, and video games dominate the space. A wide assortment of... Read More
Popular culture is the theme of the decor at this popular landmark. Movie memorabilia, big screen TV's, pool tables, air hockey, foosball, and video games dominate the space. A wide assortment of microbrews is available. The typically American menu includes burgers, sandwiches, fish and chips, and Tex-Mex. The Avocado Burger is sure to satisfy, especially if it's washed back with a pint of local beer. Pool tables are available after who've downed a few pints and finished off your pub-grub. Speaking of pub-grub, did we forget to mention the Jiffy Burger? Aptly named, instead of ketchup or mustard this burger offers Jiffy Peanut Butter as it's condiment of choice.
- Daily 11am-2am
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Sports Bars Because: The Dark Horse is a funky and fun spot for game watching, pub-grub eating, and hanging with your crew.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Dark Horse is known for its silly games, karaoke, live music and awesome drink specials.
- Best for Nightlife near Folsom Field Because: Dark Horse is a raucous and lively spot, perfectly equipped for the "after-game" crowd.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Dark Horse hosts tricycle races, karaoke, and provides one of the best happy hours in town, landing it at the top of our list.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: The Dark Horse is known for its funky vibe, affordable happy hour selections, and fun events.