The Walnut Brewery
Type: Bar, Brew Pub, Late Night / After Hours
A favorite after-work hangout, this spacious microbrewery is located in an historic warehouse a block from Pearl Street Mall. Multiple television sets broadcast sporting events so you can don your... Read More
A favorite after-work hangout, this spacious microbrewery is located in an historic warehouse a block from Pearl Street Mall. Multiple television sets broadcast sporting events so you can don your jerseys a cheer with a beer in hand. The drink menu features handcrafted brews, including root beer, ales, and stouts. The menu features Asaigo-artichoke cheese dip and tomato basil quesadillas to start and such delectables as brick-oven pizza, smoked chicken enchiladas, and brown ale-battered smoked fish and chips to follow. For the main event, some of their yummy brews include, the Special Dark, Indian Peaks Pale Ale, Old Elk Brown Ale, and St. James Irish Red Ale.
1123 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302
- Daily 10am-Midnight
- Best for Brew Pubs Because: Walnut Brewery offers amazing beer options, delicious pub-grub, and awesome events.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Bars Because: This "Cheers" style bar makes you feel like you're one of the locals but the beer is what earns Walnut Brewery a spot on our list.
- Best for Nightlife near Folsom Field Because: The Walnut offers top-notch beer and steaks, perfect to visit with the entire family.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Walnut Brewery offers a very local experience with craft brews that pair perfectly with their menu items and excellent drink specials.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: The Walnut Brewery sits at the top of our list for its selection of local beer and lively atmosphere.
- Best for Pearl Street Mall's Best Bars Because: Excellent food and a exceptional selection of beer and spirits earns The Walnut Brewery a spot on our list.