Also Featured In
Black Cat is the epitome of a Farm-to-Table restaurants, in fact that's what this Boulder favorite is known for. Pulling fresh, seasonal, ingredients from their 130 acre farm paradise situated just... Read More
Black Cat is the epitome of a Farm-to-Table restaurants, in fact that's what this Boulder favorite is known for. Pulling fresh, seasonal, ingredients from their 130 acre farm paradise situated just outside Boulder, Chef Eric Skokan and his wife, Jill, harvest their farm everyday to bring from-the-vine delights. They also raise sheep, pigs, chickens, turkeys, and ducks. One of our favorites, the Beet Potato Napoleon features quinoa cereal crust, elderberry gastrique,house made ricotta, and spinach. Want to splurge a little? Try their Colorado Beef Ribeye complete with orange scented oats, carrots, and crisp capers. Keep in mind that this Farm-to-Table gem prepares seasonal delights, so their menu is ever-changing, meaning you can always find something new and fresh.
- Pearl Street's Best Restaurants: "In addition to their local fare, Black Cat also offers an impressive wine list. Be sure to have a glass, or two."
- New and Popular Restaurants, Italian, Best Restaurants, Romantic Dining, Farm to Table, Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants: "The Beet and Potato Napoleon is to-die-for- delicious."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The Spiced Carrot Cake is a perfect seasonal delight."
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: Black Cat of Boulder offers inventive farm-to-table options. Not to mention, Chef Eric Skokan is always fine-tuning the menu for seasonal variety.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: Black Cat is known for its farm-to-table dishes boasting seasonal delights.
- Best for Italian Because: Black Cat is known for whipping up inventive Italian dishes in it's not-solely-Italian kitchen.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Black Cat offers farm-to-table options and is committed to using fresh, seasonal, produce and meats in all of their dishes.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Black Cat's farm-to-table menu and elegant atmosphere land it the top spot on our powerhouse list.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Black Cat owns and harvests a 130 acre farm to bring you fresh ingredients daily.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: Frasca is the place where fine-dining meets affordability placing it high on our list.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Touted as one of Boulder's very best, Black Cat offers farm-to-table options and healthy seasonal produce.