Also Featured In
Chautauqua Dining Hall
Cuisine: American, Continental, European, French, Local Specialty
Price Range: $$
Set at the foothills of the beautiful Flatirons, this century-old landmark features exquisite indoor and outdoor dining (on the historic property's wraparound porch). Starters include house-smoked... Read More
Set at the foothills of the beautiful Flatirons, this century-old landmark features exquisite indoor and outdoor dining (on the historic property's wraparound porch). Starters include house-smoked salmon, gazpacho, organic beet salad, and steamed mussels. You can also get entrees like grilled Colorado lamb, Rocky Mountain trout, venison steak, pan-seared ahi tuna, salmon, halibut, and vegetarian specialties. An excellent wine list and a great selection of microbrews highlight the beverage list. After your meal, we highly recommend burning off some calories by hiking in the park. The Royal Arch Hike and Green Mountain are scenic routes that will challenge you and ease your guilt when you return to the dining hall for dessert.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall tops our list as much for it's location right next to Flatiron Hiking, as it does it's delicious food.
- Best for Lunch Because: The historical charm of Chautauqua Dining Hall is what will draw you in but the brunch and lunch specials are what will make you stay.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Chautauqua's picturesque setting, cozy atmosphere, and rich history make it the perfect spot for a romantic brunch or dinner.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Another big supporter of Three Leaf's Farm, Chautauqua Dinning Hall also offers Colorado meat such as trout and buffalo.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall is the perfect spot for brunch before the big game or dinner after while taking advantage of the scenic views.
- Best for Brunch Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall offers delicious, locally sourced breakfast and brunch options. The perfect stop after an early morning hike up to the Boulder Flatirons.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall offers large party seating near a beautiful and roaring fireplace with views of the Flatirons.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Chautauqua Dining Hall and its famous brunch is the perfect option for your family after a long hike nearby.