Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, European, French, Italian
Price Range: $$$
This moderately priced restaurant is a popular spot amongst locals and tourists alike because of its elegant yet relaxed environment and high-quality food. Known for being gluten-free friendly, not... Read More
This moderately priced restaurant is a popular spot amongst locals and tourists alike because of its elegant yet relaxed environment and high-quality food. Known for being gluten-free friendly, not only is The Kitchen willing to accommodate your dietary preferences but they also offer a number of gluten-free items that need no modification, including Pan Roasted Monk Fish and their savory marinated olives. But never fear, gluten lovers, there's still plenty of variety for you as well, including Lemon Ricotta Pancakes for brunch. Known for accommodating good allergies and preferences, many of The Kitchen's items can be modified to suit your vegan and vegetarian preferences as well.
1039 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Monday: 11:00am to 9:00pm, Tuesday to Friday: 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday: brunch 9:00am to 2:00pm and dinner 5:30pm to 10:00pm
- Sunday: brunch 9:00am to 2:00pm and dinner 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Upstairs: Tuesday to Saturday: 5:30pm to 12:00am, Sunday and Monday 5:30pm to 11:00pm
- New and Popular Restaurants, Brunch: "Try their Goat Gouda Omelet and be sure to ask for gluten-free options."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Pearl Street's Best Restaurants, Romantic Dining, Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Try their Pan Roasted Monk fish and be sure to ask for gluten-free dessert options."
- Farm to Table: "Try their Pan seared Sturgeon and be sure to ask for gluten-free dessert options."
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: The Kitchen is known for its fresh and modern style dining, family-style atmosphere, and commitment to locally-sourced foods.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Kitchen is known for accommodating Gluten-Free, vegan, and vegetarian preferences.
- Best for Pearl Street's Best Restaurants Because: The Kitchen offers farm-to-table options and a variety of imaginative entrees and desserts.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: As one of Boulder's finest dining establishments, The Kitchen's exquisite atmosphere and comprehensive wine list rank it high on our list.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Known for sourcing produce from local farms and offering local beer, The Kitchen has a well-earned spot on our list.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: This local favorite serves up some of the best breakfast for miles around earning it a spot on our list.
- Best for Brunch Because: Known for their commitment to fresh, local, food that is as nutritious as it is delicious, The Kitchen is the perfect way to start your morning.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Kitchen is famous in Boulder for its elegant, unique menu options, and its willingness to accommodate food allergies.