Mustard's Last Stand
Cuisine: American, Burger
Price Range: $
Chicago-style hot dogs, German bratwurst, and home-style fries are featured at this popular diner. The Vienna Beef hot dog is an all beef wiener in a natural casing served on a steamed poppy seed bun... Read More
Chicago-style hot dogs, German bratwurst, and home-style fries are featured at this popular diner. The Vienna Beef hot dog is an all beef wiener in a natural casing served on a steamed poppy seed bun with your choice of condiments. The menu also includes sandwich specialties made with charbroiled chicken and Italian meats, as well as tempeh burgers. Speaking of which, for you vegetarians, Mustard's offers veggie-dogs complete with delicious pepper relish, tofu Reubens, and veggie-chili. Back to you mean eaters, the Polish burgers and fresh french fries are, forgive us, dog-gone good. For something decadent and not-so-healthy, indulge on the chili cheese fries or charbroiled Polish sausage-don't forget the pepper relish!
Boulder, CO 80302
- Mon-Fri 10:30am-9pm, Sat-Sun 11am-9pm
- Best for Lunch Because: Mustard's Last Stand is the only place in Boulder where you'll find Chicago-style hot dogs along with gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- Best for Take Out Because: Mustard's Last Stand is the perfect place to grab a dog on the run.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: Mustard's Last Stand is within walking distance of Folsom Field and serves up the best hot dogs in town.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Mustard's Last Stand offers quick, yummy, dogs for cheap as well as sandwiches and vegetarian options.
Find the 10Best nearby: