Shine Restaurant and Gathering Place
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Vegetarian
Price Range: $
Locally owned and operated by three spunky and innovative sisters, SHINE Restaurant and Gathering Space offers the perfect venue for building community, mingling, getting down to some local music, or... Read More
Locally owned and operated by three spunky and innovative sisters, SHINE Restaurant and Gathering Space offers the perfect venue for building community, mingling, getting down to some local music, or just relaxing with a much needed cocktail at the end of the day. Not-to-be-missed, the beet hummus and mini-pizza with buffalo mozzarella, marinara, and arugula pesto are the perfect appetizers to start off your evening and, when you move on to the main course, be sure to consider the Chicken or Jackfruit Soft Tacos ( we highly recommend the jackfruit) and the Grass-Finished Beef Burger made with local meat, arugula, sunflower seed and garlic scape pesto, house-pickled red onion for a kick of flavor, and hearty cheddar cheese.
2480 Canyon Blvd.
Boulder, CO 80302
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: This restaurant offers a 100% gluten-free kitchen which is why it takes the top spot on our list.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Pulling from a variety of local farms, SHINE makes our list for it's fresh ingredients and locally brewed beer.
- Best for Downtown Boulder's Best Restaurants Because: Pizzas cooked in brick ovens and a traditional Italian pizzaria atmosphere makes Pizzaria Locale a must-visit on our list.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: SHINE offers a gluten-free menu, fresh and healthy drink options, and local produce.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: SHINE is well-known in the community for its large and luxurious gathering spaces and attention to detail with large parties.
- Best for Late Night Because: Unique cocktail mixtures and live music earn SHINE a spot on our list.