Also Featured In
Price Range: $
This popular restaurant offers some of the best breakfast fare in Boulder. The menu features traditional options such as egg and omelet combos, including The Swiss, pancakes, and waffles, along with a... Read More
This popular restaurant offers some of the best breakfast fare in Boulder. The menu features traditional options such as egg and omelet combos, including The Swiss, pancakes, and waffles, along with a specialty breakfast chimichanga. The delicious whole grain nut toast is almost an inch thick. For something light, you can start off with cereal and fresh squeezed orange juice, Buff granola, or steel cut oatmeal. For something a bit more decadent, try the french toast, blueberry pancakes or griddle cakes. If you're in the mood for Mexican, the Huevos Rancheros are not-to-be-missed, along with the light but satisfying breakfast tacos.
- Best for Breakfast Because: A Boulder legend, The Buff offers savory traditional options as well a new takes on old classics.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Buff is one of Boulder's signature breakfast spots and is a favorite for locals, college students, and tourists alike.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Buff offers hardy and delicious food and is a Boulder staple perfect for a visit after a fall football game or holiday treat.
- Best for Restaurants near Folsom Field Because: The Buff is known for it's generous breakfast portions and lively atmosphere. An excellent spot to stop before or after game day.
- Best for Brunch Because: The Buff is a local favorite and offers an eclectic menu sure to satisfy your morning munchies.