Cherry Creek North Shopping District
Type: Shopping Districts
With more than 120 businesses from clothing, jewelry and home-design stores to galleries, artisan shops and gift boutiques, Cherry Creek North boasts endless options for shopping–"and then for... Read More
With more than 120 businesses from clothing, jewelry and home-design stores to galleries, artisan shops and gift boutiques, Cherry Creek North boasts endless options for shopping–"and then for turning your shopping into a romantic evening or a night out with friends. Need something for your home? Arhaus Furniture, the Brass Bed and California Closets can help. Check out the Artisan Center and Le Creuset, too. If you need an outfit for fly fishing one of Colorado's celebrated trout streams, Orvis is your go-to. There's not enough space here to name all the great stores, so just start meandering and you're sure to find a store that speaks to you. After, relax at Forget Me Not, a cocktail and wine bar on Clayton, or check out one of Denver's newest restaurants, Of A Kind, located in the Clayton Hotel. As the cliche goes, there's something for everyone here.
- Best Shopping: "Expert Tip: Make a whole weekend of shopping and exploring Cherry Creek. Book a room at one of Denver's newest hotels, the Clayton, where guests can access a slew of activities available only to members of Clayton Club."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Don't miss CCN's must-do events including Cherry Creek North Food and Wine, Cherry Creek North Sidewalk Sale (for more than four decades), Art Feast and Cherry Creek Arts Festival."
- Christmas Shopping: "Expert Tip: Treat your sweetie to something sweet at Sugarlicious, a colorful candy shop that will fulfill all your sugary dreams"
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: This upscale, contemporary district with shops, spas, restaurants, galleries and home furnishing stores has pretty much everything one needs.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: This is outdoor shopping at its best, more than 600 shops, galleries, salons, service providers and more.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The 16-square-block area of stores, boutiques and restaurants offers variety and a sense of old-fashioned neighborhood shopping.