Cherry Creek North Shopping District
Type: Shopping Districts
Just a short drive from downtown, Cherry Creek North is an outdoor shopping, dining, entertainment and arts district with upscale living and offices. It runs from First Avenue to Third Avenue,... Read More
Just a short drive from downtown, Cherry Creek North is an outdoor shopping, dining, entertainment and arts district with upscale living and offices. It runs from First Avenue to Third Avenue, University Boulevard to Steele Street. Within this 16-block area are more than 600 shops, restaurants and other businesses. Boutique vs. big store, eclectic Cherry Creek North is home to Eileen Fisher, St. John Boutique, Chico's, PrAna, Design Within Reach, Le Creuset Boutique, Paper Source and Vineyard Wine Shop, among dozens of others. For fabulous one-of-a-kind gifts, cards and work by local artisans, Reverie Living and Show of Hands can't be beaten. Outdoor enthusiasts will find what they need at Marmot and Orvis, while cooks have Crate & Barrel and Sur La Table. Need a full-on spa pampering or fix for your nails or hair? Options abound.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Don't miss CCN's must-do events including Cherry Creek North Food and Wine, Cherry Creek North Sidewalk Sale (for more than four decades), Art Feast and Cherry Creek Arts Festival."
- Christmas Shopping, Best Shopping: "Expert Tip: Treat your sweetie to something sweet at Sugarlicious, a colorful candy shop that will fulfill all your sugary dreams"
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: This is outdoor shopping at its best, more than 600 shops, galleries, salons, service providers and more.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The 16-square-block area of stores, boutiques and restaurants offers variety and a sense of old-fashioned neighborhood shopping.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: This upscale, contemporary district with shops, spas, restaurants, galleries and home furnishing stores has pretty much everything one needs.