Also Featured In
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Romance at the JW starts with cozying up beside the outdoor fire pits, sipping a beverage away from the hustle and bustle of Denver's fashionable Cherry Creek neighborhood. Like Cherry Creek itself,... Read More
Romance at the JW starts with cozying up beside the outdoor fire pits, sipping a beverage away from the hustle and bustle of Denver's fashionable Cherry Creek neighborhood. Like Cherry Creek itself, arguably the best place in town to buy that special something for someone you love (locally owned Reverie Living is an excellent choice), the JW is stylish and sophisticated. Antoine du Chez Cherry Creek offers its spa guests the option of room service from the hotel, perhaps after a couples massage melding utter indulgence, relaxation and romance. Afterward, return to your well-appointed guest room or snuggle up in the cozy Living Room just off the lobby. The JW's Luxury & Love package is one example of romance-oriented options. It includes a decadent chocolate amenity, bottle of sparkling wine, valet parking and a $25 food and beverage credit.
150 Clayton Lane
Denver, CO 80206
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek is the place to combine a romantic getaway with shopping for the one you love.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: It's the place to stay in Cherry Creek, offering easy access to the area's dining, shopping, coffee bars, wine bars and sidewalk cafés.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Pajama Brunch Sundays--when pajama-wearing kids age 8 and younger eat free in the hotel's Second Home restaurant--are a kick and a budget bonus.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Pets of any size can bed down on stylish new dog beds when not out in one of Denver's best walking neighborhoods.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Stylish and utterly fashionable, the JW offers excellent dining, gathering and relaxation options in one of Denver's most appealing neighborhoods.